Labour Manifesto with and for Disabled People launched Saturday 3 June 2017. Click here to download.
Welcome to Disability Labour.
We are working on updating our website following our 2017 AGM. If you've tried to contact us and not had a reply, please bear with us, we will contact you soon.
Find out what's happening at Disability Labour by following our public Facebook group which is run by our members:
If you are a Disability Labour, sign up to our members Facebook page to share news and take part in discussions:
We advocate for and support a network of disabled Labour Party members. Our objectives are to:
- Participate and contribute to the Labour Party through affiliation
- Identify and break down the disabling barriers within society
- Build links between the Labour Party and the disabled people’s movement
- Work with the Labour Party to ensure that all its services and meetings are as accessible as possible
- Campaign to achieve full and comprehensive civil rights for disabled people
- Become a centre of excellence on disability and equality issues
Disability Labour is proud to be led by disabled members of the Labour Party.